Looking for the best course to do to become a complete champion of construction management, without having to do a degree? Then look no further!
If you are a sole trader (or the partner of one) this construction course is the most cost effective solution to delivering better quotes & managing contract requirements to save you $$$$!
The successful completion of the program will result in a dual qualification: CPC40308 Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Estimating) and CPC40208 Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Contract Administration). Two of the most useful construction qualifications for builders out there!
The Qualification CPC40208 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Contract Administration) is made up of 15 Units of Competency – (9 Compulsory/Core Units & 6 Elective Units).
The Qualification CPC40308 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Estimating) is made up of 15 Units of Competency – (8 Compulsory Units & 7 Elective).
This qualification is prepared by clustering the 30 units into 4 Modules:
- Quantities, Estimating & Tendering
- Contracts Management
- Safety Issues
The units of competency included within this qualification are:
- CPCCBC4001A – Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for low rise building projects
- CPCCBC4010B – Apply structural principles to residential low rise constructions
- CPCCBC4011B – Apply structural principles to commercial low rise constructions
- CPCCBC4003A – Select and prepare a construction contract
- CPCCBC4004A – Identify and produce estimated costs for building and construction projects
- CPCCBC4005A – Produce labour and material schedules for ordering
- CPCCBC4006B – Select, procure and store construction materials for low rise projects
- CPCCBC4012B – Read and interpret plans and specifications
- CPCCBC4013A – Prepare and evaluate tender documentation
- CPCCBC4015A – Prepare specifications for all construction works
- CPCCBC4016A – Administer a construction contract
- CPCCBC4017A – Arrange resources and prepare for the building or construction project
- CPCCBC4021A – Minimise waste on the building and construction site
- CPCCBC4024A – Resolve business disputes
- CPCCBC4026A – Arrange building applications and approvals
- CPCCBC4029B – Apply construction information to the sales process
- CPCCBC4031A – Process client requirements
- CPCCBC4032A – Apply contract law to sales processes
- BSBOHS201A – Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBPMG407A – Apply risk management techniques
- BSBWRT401 – Write complex document
If there is anything we can do to assist you with your qualification requirements, please dont hesitate to get in contact with us on 1300 855 713 or fill in the form below to have one of our construction experts contact you!
Was $4,999, End of Year Sale - $4,495
- Course Code: DQBCCMP
- Course Type: Dual Qualification
- Duration: 24 months
- Number of Units: 21 Compulsory