Do you want to complete a better quote? Or become an Estimator for a construction company? This is the course for you.
This 100% online construction course has been specifically written to not only satisfy the requirements of the CPC40308 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Estimating), but also to be a fantastic learning experience for each and every student.
This qualification is prepared by clustering the 15 units into 4 Modules:
- Regulations, Codes & Structural Principles
- Plans and Specifications
- Understanding Contracts
By gaining this qualification, you can gain employment in the following areas:
- Contracts Support
- Procurement Officer
The included Core units of competency are:
- CPCCBC4001A – Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for low rise building projects
- CPCCBC4004A – Identify and produce estimated costs for building and construction projects
- CPCCBC4005A – Produce labour and material schedules for ordering
- CPCCBC4010B – Apply structural principles to residential low rise constructions
- CPCCBC4011B – Apply structural principles to commercial low rise constructions
- CPCCBC4012B – Read and interpret plans and specifications
- CPCCBC4013A – Prepare and evaluate tender documentation
- BSBPMG407A – Apply risk management techniques
The included Elective units of competency are:
- CPCCBC4003A – Select and prepare a construction contract
- CPCCBC4006B – Select, procure and store construction materials for low rise projects
- CPCCBC4015A – Prepare specifications for all construction works
- CPCCBC4016A – Administer a construction contract
- CPCCBC4017A – Arrange resources and prepare for the building or construction project
- CPCCBC4021A – Minimise waste on the building and construction site
- BSBWRT401 – Write complex documents
This course has been written by construction estimators and completed by tradies, mums, dads, builders and everything in between. We are confident that you can be better at quoting a job and would love to be able to show you how.
Fill in the form below to have one of our construction experts get in contact with you. Step Up, be better with Back to Basics Construction Training.