This course is designed to meet the needs of site managers and supervisors in the building and construction industry.
We have built this online construction training to teach you the skills and give you the knowledge to work as a site manager/supervisor in the Australian Construciton Industry.
You will learn things like how to read and interpret plans/specifications, how to create methodology for construction undertakings, as well as how to lead and supervise subcontractors. You will also gain knowledge about how to read building codes & standards and all about the structural principles related to low rise residential and commercial buildings.
You will complete this qualification easily as we have done the hard work by clustering the 15 units into 5 easy to follow modules:
- Legal Requirements
- Plans Specifications & Structural Principles
- Safety & Risk Management
- Site Supervision & Team Management
- Site & Resource Management
By completing this qualification, you will be able to gain employment in the following areas:
- Site Manager
- Safety Officer
- Team Leader
- Leading Hand
Just to name a few!
And finally, the Core units of competency included are:
- CPCCBC4001A – Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for low rise building projects
- CPCCBC4002A – Manage occupational health and safety in the building and construction workplace
- CPCCBC4007A – Plan building or construction work
- CPCCBC4008B – Conduct on-site supervision of building and construction projects
- CPCCBC4009B – Apply legal requirements to building and construction projects
- CPCCBC4010B – Apply structural principles to residential low rise constructions
- CPCCBC4011B – Apply structural principles to commercial low rise constructions
- CPCCBC4012B – Read and interpret plans and specifications
- BSBWOR402A – Promote team effectiveness
And the included Elective units of competency are:
- CPCCBC4017A – Arrange resources and prepare for the building or construction project
- CPCCBC4018A – Apply site surveys and set-out procedures to building and construction projects
- CPCCBC4021A – Minimise waste on the building and construction site
- CPCCBC4024A – Resolve business disputes
- CPCCBC4025A – Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- CPCCBC4026A – Arrange building applications and approvals
- CPCSUS4001A – Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBPMG415 – Apply project risk management techniques
- BSBWRT401 – Write complex documents
If you have any questions at all, of if we can assist you in getting a licence please don’t hesitate to contact us immediatly by filling in the form below or calling 1300 855 713.