Get off the tools, save your back, become a Project Manager!
Nothing replaces site experience when it comes to managing a good project, but this course comes very close! We will teach you everything you need to know about running an efficient, safe and productive worksite from start to finish.
The textbooks we will provide you (for free) will be something you can use as reference material for years to come. And your assessment pieces will create documents you can use as templates for your own sites. So don’t waste any time, enrol now!
This easy to complete qualification is prepared by covering the required 14 units in 5 simple modules:
- Legislation, Regulations, Codes & Standards
- Personnel Management
- Site Management
- Construction Management
- Structural Principles
The Core units of competency that are included are:
- BSBFIM501A – Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBHRM402A – Recruit, select and induct staff
- BSBMGT515A – Manage operation plans
- BSBOHS504B – Apply principles of OHS risk management
- BSBWOR502B – Ensure team effectiveness
And the included elective units of competency that are included are:
- CPCCBC4001A – Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for low rise building projects
- CPCCBC5001B – Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for medium rise building projects
- CPCCBC5003A – Supervise the planning of on-site medium rise building or construction work
- CPCCBC5004A – Supervise and apply quality standards to the selection of building and construciton materials
- CPCCBC5005A – Select and manage building and construction contractors
- CPCCBC5007B – Administer the legal obligations of a building or construction contractor
- CPCCBC5009A – Identigy service layout and connection methods to medium rise construction projects
- CPCCBD5018A – Apply structural principles to the construction of medium rise buildings
- BSBPMG508A – Manage project risk
If you have any questions about getting a Diploma of Building and Construction (management) all you need to do is give us a call on 1300 855 713 or fill in the form below and we will call you!