QLDRBL Queensland Restricted Builders Licence
Dont Wait! Get your QLD RBL NOW!
Total investment $2,999
$225 per month over 12 months, initial deposit $299
Back to Basics deliver our Queensland Restricted Builders Licence course by Distance Learning.
In addition to this, Back to Basics Business Training includes:
- RPL at no additional cost to enrolled students
- Flexible learning arrangement
- 12 months to complete the course
- 1 on 1 mentoring with your own personal industry expert
- All required learning materials
By completing our QLD RBL course you will learn:
- Legal obligations and requirements of a licensed contractor in QLD
- Financial and contract management skills and techniques
- Site supervision skills
- Quantity measurement, estimating skills and tendering process
The Queensland Restricted Builders Licence course is made up of 7 Core units of competency.
The units are clustered and delivered over 5 Modules.
- Module 1 – Legal Requirements
- Module 2 – Financial Management
- Module 3 – Site Supervision
- Module 4 – Contract Management
- Module 5 – Quantities and Estimating
Units Of Competency
The units of Competency that are covered as part of the Back to Basics Business Training Queensland Restricted Builders Licence are as follows:
|Manage work health and safety in the building and construction workplace
|Select, prepare and administer a construction contract
|Identify and produce estimated costs for building and construction projects
|Select, procure and store construction materials for building and construction projects
|Supervise site communication and administration processes for building and construction projects
|Apply legal requirements to building and construction projects
|Manage finances for new business ventures
|Plan building and construction work
|Read and interpret plans and specifications
Interested in this Course?
Let us know if you have any questions