Downloadable Documents / Forms
Certificate of Registration
APP Personal Information Notice
Records Access or Update Request Form
Privacy Act Information
In accordance with the Privacy Act Back to Basics Business Training is obligated to ensure we protect you and your personal information.
You can arrange for another person or organisation to enquire or act on your behalf when dealing with Back to Basics Business Training.
What is an authorised person?
Students may wish to have someone else act on their behalf when dealing with Back to Basics Business Training. Where you nominate someone else to deal with us on your behalf, they are listed in your records as an ‘Authorised Person’.
Such third parties may include employers, parents or guardians, Governments (Commonwealth, State or Local), Australian Apprenticeships Centres and various other stakeholders.
What is an authorised person able to do?
When you nominate an Authorised Person, you can give them the ability to:
- Conduct all business in relation to your course and studies with Back to Basics Business Training. This enables them to make any changes you can make to your details, including changing payment details or changing telephone or address details
- Conduct specific business only
This limits their authority to what you specify.
At the time of nominating an Authorised Person, you also need to tell us how long you would like their authority to last. It can be either ongoing or for a specified period of time.
How to nominate an authorised person
You may nominate an Authorised Person by requesting a Records Access Form by:
- Return email and we will arrange for our Privacy Officer to email the form to you.
- Calling the Back to Basics Business Training Privacy Officer on 1300 855 713
- Email our Privacy Officer directly: firstname.lastname@example.org