Back To Basics have developed this Online CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction training course to meet the criteria for one of the requirements for Builders Licensing or Builder Accreditation in most states and territories.
If you are looking to get your Builders Licence in QLD, NSW, ACT, Tas or SA, This is the course for you!
This online construction course is suitable for labourers, tradesmen, builders and managers of small to medium size building businesses looking to up skill.
It doesn’t matter if you are a construction veteran or as green as they come, this is the best online construction course for you.
It meets the criteria for one of the requirements for Builders Licensing or Builder Accreditation of the following:
- Office of Fair Trading (NSW)
- Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QLD)
- ACT Planning & Land Authority (ACT)
- Workplace Standards Tasmania (TAS)
- Consumer and Business Services (SA)
This qualification is prepared by clustering the 16 units into 6 Modules:
- Site Management
- Quantities & Estimating
- Legal Requirements
- Contracts Management
- Financial Management
By gaining this qualification, you can gain employment in the following areas:
- Site Supervisor
- Contracts Administrator
Back To Basics are national leaders in Building & Construction courses and are proud to support all our students through their studies for more information on how to study construction courses online contact us here.
Whether you want a Queensland Builders Licence, NSW Builders Licence, any other Australian Builders Licence, Back to Basics are your online training solution for the mandatory education requirements.
The included Core Units of Competency are:
- CPCCBC4001A – Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for low rise building projects
- CPCCBC4002A – Manage occupational health and safety in the building and construction workplace
- CPCCBC4003A – Select and prepare a construction contract
- CPCCBC4004A – Identify and produce estimated costs for building and construction projects
- CPCCBC4005A – Produce labour and material schedules for ordering
- CPCCBC4006B – Select, procure and store construction materials for low rise projects
- CPCCBC4007A – Plan building or construction work
- CPCCBC4008B – Conduct on-site supervision of building and construction projects
- CPCCBC4009B – Apply legal requirements to building and construction projects
- CPCCBC4010B – Apply structural principles to residential low rise constructions
- CPCCBC4011B – Apply structural principles to commercial low rise constructions
- CPCCBC4012B – Read and interpret plans and specifications
- BSBSMB406A – Manage small business finances
The included Elective Units of Competency are:
- CPCCBC4016A – Administer a construction contract
- CPCCBC4018A – Apply site surveys and set-out procedures to building and construction projects
- CPCCBC4021A – Minimise waste on the building and construction site
- CPCCBC4026A – Arrange building applications and approvals
- BSBWRT401 – Write complex documents
- CPCCBC4024A – Resolve business disputes
If you would like to know more about out CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) or if we can help you with any guidance about getting your Builders Licence, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us on 1300 855 713 or by filling in the contact form below!
Was $3,499, End of Year Sale - $2,995
- Course Code: CPC40110
- Course Type: Certificate IV
- Duration: 12 months
- Number of Units: 13 Compulsory + 6 Elective (Included)