We have designed this online training course to provide you with both the theoretical knowledge and the practical skills required to process client requirements, read and interpret plans and specifications, as well as how to organise building approvals and applications.
Additionally, you will also learn from our construction experts (AKA your tutors) about building codes and standards, contract law, sourcing and procuring resources for a construction project and we will teach you everything you will know need to know about administering the contract during the construction process.
To break this down into easy to complete sections, we have developed this qualification by clustering the 15 required units into 4 Modules:
- Sales & Clients Needs
- Tendering & Procurement
- Site Regulations Codes & Approvals
- Contracts Selection & Administration
Once you have completed this 100% online construction course, you will be a qualified Contracts Administrator with a Certificate IV on your resume! You will have a fantastic skillset that is not only practical but that has been written by construction professionals such as Contracts Administrators working for Tier 1 and 2 commercial builders, and Senior Contracts Administrators working in the Residential Construction industry.
The included Core units of competency are:
- CPCCBC4003A – Select and prepare a construction contract
- CPCCBC4006B – Select, procure and store construction materials for low rise projects
- CPCCBC4012B – Read and interpret plans and specifications
- CPCCBC4016A – Administer a construction contract
- CPCCBC4026A – Arrange building applications and approvals
- CPCCBC4029B – Apply construction information to the sales process
- CPCCBC4031A – Process client requirements
- CPCCBC4032A – Apply contract law to sales processes
- BSBOHS201A – Participate in OHS processes
The included Elective units of competency are:
- CPCCBC4001A – Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for low rise building projects
- CPCCBC4005A – Produce labour and material schedules for ordering
- CPCCBC4013A – Prepare and evaluate tender documentation
- CPCCBC4024A – Resolve business disputes
- BSBPMG407A – Apply risk management techniques
- BSBWRT401 – Write complex documents
If you have any questions about this qualification at all, please fill in the form below and one of our student support officers will be in contact with you ASAP.