Welcome to the The Back to Basics CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)! This 100% online construction course is recognised as the learning requirement for the WA Builders Licence, QLD Builders Licence by the QBCC, NSW Builders Licence by Fairwork NSW and Victorian Builders Licence by the VBA.
Do you want your NSW Builders Licence? Want to Get your QLD Medium Rise Builders Licence? What about a Victorian Builders Licence? Or perhaps you are in WA?
This is the course to start with!
Our Online Construction Training Courses contain custom-written textbooks and all other learning materials as part of your enrolment.
Note – Builders licensing varies across States and Territories and additional experience and or qualifications may be required. Enquire to find out full details.
This CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) qualification is prepared by clustering 30 units into 6 Modules:
- Safety Management
- Risk Management
- Contracts Management
- Project Management
- Building Technology
- Financial Management
By gaining this qualification, your possible employment outcomes can include:
- Builder (State Variations & Conditions Apply)
- Project Manager
- Operations Manager
- Contracts Manager
The included Core Units of Competency are:
- BSBOHS504B Apply principles of OHS risk management
- BSBPMG505A Manage project quality
- BSBPMG508A Manage project risk
- CPCCBC4001A Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for low rise building projects
- CPCCBC4003A Select and prepare a construction contract
- CPCCBC4004A Identify and produce estimated costs for building and construction projects
- CPCCBC4010B Apply structural principles to residential low rise construction
- CPCCBC4013A Prepare and evaluate tender documentation
- CPCCBC5001B Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for medium rise building projects
- CPCCBC5002A Monitor costing systems on medium-rise building and construction projects
- CPCCBC5003A Supervise the planning of on-site medium rise building or construction work
- CPCCBC5010B Manage construction work
- CPCCBC5018A Apply structural principles to the construction of medium-rise buildings
The included Elective Units of Competency are:
- CPCCBC4005A Produce labour and material schedules for ordering (Mandatory for WA Builders Practitioner Registration)
- CPCCBC4014A Prepare simple building sketches and drawings (Mandatory for WA Builders Practitioner Registration)
- CPCCBC4016A Administer a construction contract
- CPCCBC4018A Apply site surveys and set-out procedures to building and construction projects (Mandatory for WA Builders Practitioner Registration)
- CPCCBC4021A Minimise waste on a building and construction site
- CPCCBC5004A Supervise and apply quality standards to the selection of building and construction materials
- CPCCBC5005A Select and manage building and construction contractors
- CPCCBC5007B Administer the legal obligations of a building or construction contract
- CPCCBC5009A Identify services layout and connection methods to medium rise construction projects
- CPCCBC5011A Manage environmental management practices and processes in building or construction
- CPCSUS5001A – Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBWHS402 Assist with compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS403 Contribute to the implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS404 Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- BSBWHS405 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- BSBPMG415 Apply project risk management techniques
From Queensland Builders Licence to NSW Builders Licence to the Victorian Builders Licence or any other Australian Builders Licence for that matter, Back to Basics are your one-stop solution for your online construction training requirements.
Fill in the form below to have one of our Licensing Experts get in contact with you. We are here to help you get qualified and guide you through getting your Builders Licence!