NSW – Kitchen, Bathroom And Laundry
Delivering you the industry standard in distance education, the Back to Basics NSW Kitchen, Bathroom, and Laundry Renovation Licence course is your best choice for a comprehensive but cost-effective and easy-to-follow qualification.
Back to Basics deliver our NSW Restricted Building Program for Kitchen, Bathroom and Laundry Installation through our unique Distance Learning training system.
In addition to this, Back to Basics Business Training includes:
- RPL at no additional cost to enrolled students
- Flexible learning arrangement
- 12 month completion allowance
- 1 on 1 mentoring with your own personal industry expert
- All required learning materials
By completing our NSW KBL course you will learn:
- Site Management fundamentals and techniques
- Quantities and estimating skills
- What your legal obligations will be as a licensed contractor
- How to read and interpret contract documents
The NSW Restricted Building Program for Kitchen, Bathroom and Laundry Installation is made up of 10 Core units of competency.
The units are clustered and delivered over 4 Modules.
- Module 1 Site Supervision
- Module 2 Quantities & Estimating
- Module 3 Legal Requirements
- Module 4 Understanding Contracts
Units Of Competency
The units of Competency that are covered as part of the Back to Basics Business Training NSW KBL Restricted Building Program are as follows:
|CPCCBC4001||Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for Class 1 and 10 buildings|
|CPCCBC4002||Manage work health and safety in the building and construction workplace|
|CPCCBC4003||Select, prepare and administer a construction contract|
|CPCCBC4004||Identify and produce estimated costs for building and construction projects|
|CPCCBC4005||Produce labour and material schedules for ordering|
|CPCCBC4006||Select, procure and store construction materials for building and construction projects|
|CPCCBC4007||Plan building or construction work|
|CPCCBC4008||Supervise site communication and administration processes for building and construction projects|
|CPCCBC4009||Apply legal requirements to building and construction projects|
|CPCCBC4012||Read and interpret plans and specifications|