To be eligible for the Queensland Site Supervisor Licence – Medium Rise, you must have completed a suitable technical qualification or complete this recognised program which covers the required competencies set down by the QBCC. More information on the scope of works and requirements for this course can be found on the Queensland Building and Construction Commission’s (QBCC) website.
Applicants remain subject to other Government requirements with regard to relevant experience and other considerations at the discretion of the QBCC.
This qualification is prepared by clustering the 8 units into 3 Modules:
- Site Management
- Site Survey & Set Out
And the included units of competency are:
- CPCCBC5001B – Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for medium rise building projects
- CPCCBC5004A – Supervise and apply quality standards to the selection of building and construction materials
- CPCCBC5005A – Select and manage building and construction contractors
- CPCCBC5009A – Identify services layout and connection methods to medium rise construction projects
- CPCCBC5010B – Manage construction work
- CPCCBC5011A – Manage environmental management practices and processes in building or construction
- CPCCBC5018A – Apply structural principles to the construction of medium rise buildings
- CPCCBC5006B – Apply site surveys and set-out procedures to medium rise building projects
If you would like a hand in getting your QLD Site Supervisor Licence – Medium Rise, call us on 1300 855 713 and we will help in any way we can, or fill in the form below and we will call you!